I had computer dramas and had to delete my cookies. Then I couldn't automatically log in and I had forgotten both my password and my google email. I am not, and probably never will be, a computer expert.
I have finally started on the hutch. Woohoo.
Here is another BEFORE shot.
The inside was very dirty. The Contact Paper that had been stuck on was very hard to remove and I nearly pulled the cupboard on top of myself a few times. Without anything inside it is very front heavy and easily to unbalance. In fact the entire thing fell over from a gust of wind when I had it outside doing the sanding.
I need to replace some of the plywood on the bottom shelf. I am not very good at cutting anything so this will be interesting. The damaged piece looks to have 4 straight sides so hopefully I can cut it without too many dramas.
You can't see it in this photo but I have already sanded the sides of the hutch.
I am still unsure if I paint the inside or use wallpaper. I think I might be leaning towards painting. Mainly as I have paint and need to keep the costs down after what I have spent on new latches and hinges. I really wish I had a paint sprayer, it would come in handy for a job like this.