I had this old bin sitting in the shed, it was a bit dented and rusted but still quite functional.
I sanded off some of the rust and hammered out as many dents as I could. I wanted to paint the entire bin pink but I realised I didn't have much paint left in the spray can. Instead I painted 2 coats of paint on the top and bottom.
I then glued fabric to the outside of the bin. The Littlest Man knocked the bin over while I was working on it and knocked the lid out of alignment and I didn't notice until after I took the photo. I have fixed it now and the bin is now jazzing up the kitchen.
It is hard to believe that just a few hours earlier it was looking old and rusty. Now to find something else to jazz up to use for the recycling.